Advance Certificate in Fashion Technology
This is a basic fast track course in the field of fashion designing. This 1- year course is based on a revised curriculum of fashion trends and designing, guiding students towards various lucrative careers in this field. The main objective of this course is to make students find their creativity and innovation in Fashion Design and also, impart knowledge of the technical aspects involved in the process.
Duration : 1 year Certificate Course
Affiliation : Maharashtra State Self Employment Board (M.S.T.B) & Approved by state Govt. of Maharashtra
Admission Criteria : SSC/HSC
1. Element of Design and Source of Fashion
- Understanding the basic Elements of Design – Line, Shape, Form, Color, Value,
Texture and Space
- Design Inspiration, Sketch book and Sketchbook Inspiration, Resource Folders,
Filing your Visuals, Research and Design & Various fashion terminologies
2. Fashion Illustration
- The Fundamentals of Drawing, Fashion Figure Basics, Anatomy & Poses,
Drawing Garments & Outfits, Mixed Media Rendering
3. Pattern Making and Garment Construction
- Drafting and stitching of:
Basic blocks, Top, Blouses, Skirt, Western wear and Finishing techniques.
4. Surface Ornamentation
- Running stitch, back stitch, chain stitch, Satin stitch, feather stitch, button-hole
- Knotted stitches, French knot, Bullion knot.
- Cut work, Patch work, Ribbon work, Bead and Sequins work, Fabric Painting.